Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Charge 3 and Honor 9x

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Only had my charge 3 for a week .  But What's up with this app.  Its great when it works but l need to install and re install almost every other day in our to sync with phone receive notifications and get sleep score.    It's getting rather frustrating.  Have the latest firmwear installed version no  28.200001.88.11

Is it me or are others experiencing these issues too and if is there a solution?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Which phone do you have and is it on the list of compatible devices? click to see

You try anything here on the article for trouble syncing? see if any of this helps - click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for your prompt reply I found it very helpful.  My phone is a Honor 9x which isn't on the list you directed me to.  Is there a fix or is it a case of what I am currently doing, resetting every other day?  I am so disappointed there was no mention of compatability when I purchased the fitbit.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

here is something a moderator posted about phones being compatible:

"Please note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, we provide assistance and troubleshooting steps. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for your reply.  I'll see how this goes.  Happy to hear how others have overcome the niggles that I am currently facing. 

Best Answer

LoopTake a look at 

What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

As for sync issues 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I find clearing the app data seems to help for me

Best Answer