Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Inspire HR and Moto E5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Fitbit inspire hr. I set it up using my Moto e5 play and it did sync with my Moto e5 play. But later when I tried to sync it again it said there was no device found. I am also not receiving notifications from my phone on my fitbit even though they are turned on. Is there any way to fix this?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Madirose, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this syncing inconvenience and how many times since then? I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on our help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know if you're able to sync your Fitbit.

In regards the notifications issue, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Inspire HR are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Keep in mind that the Motorola Moto E5 is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience connection difficulties with it and your Inspire HR.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes