Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Versa 2 and Samsung S10+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First day using my watch and it keeps disconnecting from my phone. I've tried restarting both my phone and watch. Deleted and reconnected watch from both phone and fitbit app. Made sure all the settings were correct and turned on. It keeps giving me a notice that says "no internet connection. Make sure your phone is connected, then sync your device using the fitbit mobile app." 

I have disconnected and reconnected wifi, my phone, the app.

I am rarely getting my notifications or able to control my music.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Chrissy16, welcome to the Community Forums! 

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this inconvenience and how many times since then? Did you experienced such connection difficulties after updating to Android 10 or your phone is running Android 9? 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. You can also check: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone for the notifications issue you're experiencing.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I had the Charge HR2 until 1/8/2020. I updated to an S10+ on black Friday

My HR2 was a bit outdated so I decided to go for the Versa 2. Yesterday was
my first day with it. I followed all the advice I could find online. The
Versa constantly drops the wifi connection and disconnects from my phone.

For instance, being at work for about 90 mins today I had to reconnect the
wifi 4 times. I keep getting a message on the watch that my phone is not
connected, yet according to my phone it is connected.

I called fitbit customer service in hopes of fixing this. I have done a
factory reset. No luck. I will be getting a replacement. Hopefully this one
will work.
Best Answer