Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been reading about iOS having problems with the charge 3, does it apply to android too? I get call notifications and calendar notifications on the charge 3 but my text notifications won't work. I've restarted everything and unlinked and linked everything back together. It'll work for a little while then stop working again. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Star87, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this inconvenience prior to posting. I'd like to let you know that the notifications issue we are aware of with iOS users does not apply for Android mobile devices. That said and for me to better assist you, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? When was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Charge 3 are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I have the Samsung Galaxy S10. This has been happening since January 2nd. I have gone through all the steps and nothing has helped. 

Best Answer
0 Votes