Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Versa 2 and Samsung S7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I received my Versa 2 on Dec 27. Since i received it, it has had trouble staying connected to my phone. I don't receive notifications consistently, my spotify doesn't stay connected. It tells me I don't have internet, when I do. I've done the reboot on both. I've cleared the cache. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled. Everything has permission. I've read through multiple questions and made sure I've done all the troubleshooting. What is the next step. Because I'm ready to get rid of the dang thing. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Crissa417, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post, totally understand how frustrating this connection difficulties can be for you, your effort and patience troubleshooting this matter are appreciated. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced and how many times since then? Do you have any other Bluetooth device connected to your Versa 2 or phone that may cause interference? If you haven't already done so, I suggest you to try the steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes