Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issue with Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Numerous problems since update on 11th Dec since which time my charge 3 hasn't worked it now only syncs when it is fully charged. 

1. If I want up to see up to date info on the app I have to put my charge 3 on to charge and it syncs when it reaches 100%? 
2. Over a period of about 9 hours the clock loses about 7 mins? 
3. Can't change the clock face it appears to be 'stuck' I'm mid switch? Any observations/ help would be appreciated having paid £120 for this it would be nice if it worked properly and my old £20 Goji Go has been a life saver as it may not have the functionality of the charge 3 but does what it says it will

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Lindarhasa, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using with your Charge 3? When was the first time you experience this issue and how many times since then? The time of your device is not displaying correctly because your device is having some connection difficulties to complete the syncing process, without syncing you will not be able to change its clock face too.

That said, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. To change your device's clock face, please follow: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes