Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connector on sense to be able to use versa 2 bands

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok so I have a sense now. I used to have a versa 2 I got like 6 bands directly from fitbit no cheapo ones off Amazon. Is there any way to make and sell a adapter piece to be able to use old bands with the sense. They do sell them on Amazon and yes I did try one and they make them too short to be able to use my old bands. It's a amazing concept but they are a tad too short. I miss all my other band colors. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Bradie96   Based on personal experience, I don't think there is any chance at all that Fitbit will make an adapter.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would be nice! Because all my bands are useless and I got some good colors too! Maybe some more colors for the sense please! Pinks purples etc. I have the orange sport because I don't like the infinity bands 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bradie96   I looked on Amazon and saw several brands of adapters.  I also have some original Versa bands and am happy that I might be able to convert them.  Some have 5 star reviews.  Which one did you try?  I might try a different brand.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue is the adaptors don't let me use my versa 2 bands I just got one and the bands are too long for it. And i did get a few bands off Amazon and the connector piece broke and I almost lost my sense so I'm nervous to try more. I may have to look into a adaptor and just getting versa bands. I'll have to look thru my stash I may still have some 

Best Answer
0 Votes