Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Sync Notification

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Your latest update has now given me a constant notification that says, Fitbit Sync Service - Last Sync and the time. All of the instructions when you Google how to fix it have outdated information. Please help!

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I reinstalled it to what I'm assuming is the latest version and I got a whole five minutes before I got the notification. I find it completely entertaining that the Fitbit person above responded wanting to know if everything was okay and now they've just disappeared! HELLO?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The notification for constant sync can be turned off.  I turned mine off.  However the darn thing will not sync. Which is a bigger issue.  Fitbit is bombing hardcore right now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah so what's the point if you have to turn sync off? Pitiful. I posted a review in the Play Store. We'll see if someone responds! I'm not hopeful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mmmm hmmm...still wants to sync and suck life out of battery.... I have to keep my old phone going as the lower level LG is compatible....really annoying...just limping along til I decide to buy new NON fit bit tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just read all of the terrible reviews in the Play Store if you sort them by most recent. If I was new to fitness trackers and read those first while I was making my decision on what brand to go with I would run far away from Fitbit to a different brand!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe this workaround could help until Fitbit fixes the issues with the new app ?

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Syncing-issues-after-update/m-p/3767009/highlight/true#M...

Best Answer
0 Votes