Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts with Fitbits are not shown

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Redime Note Pro 5 with latest OS.  while I have a number of friends with fitbit, I tried to add a person with fitbit who is in my contact list.  when I select add a friend, only persons without fitbit is listed that too not all.  Contacts with fitbit is not shown at all.  

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @elangovang, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for the details that were shared in your post. Let me share with you that the Redmi Note Pro 5 is not listed as a compatible mobile device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain difficulties with it. Even though your mobile device isn't compatible, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date
  4. Reboot your mobile device
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app
  6. Login using your credentials
  7. Let me know if you're able to see your friends with Fitbits

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer

I tried your suggestion of installing software.  There is no change.  Problem continues as before.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply and update @elangovang, sorry for the delay in responding. 

Your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation with the steps that were shared on my previous post are appreciated. Let me share with you that we are aware of this situation and working to identify a resolution as soon as possible. We apologize for any trouble this may cause to you, rest assured, we are working to resolve this matter promptly.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer