Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cricket compatible Android phones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone have a Cricket Android phone that is fully compatible with the Fitbit Versa?  The only ones I see on the list are the very expensive ones.  I have the ZTE Grand X 3 and have trouble syncing and getting messages.  I didn't have the problem with my Alta HR, but I recently upgraded to the Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @bfair56

You can check the compatible phones on this list. At the moment the ZTE Grand X 3 is not on the list, like you implied.

Keep in mind that if a phone that is not on the list can experience syncing issues like this. We cannot guarantee that it will definitely sync at all times.

As long as it fulfills the minimum requirements to sync, Android 4.4 or higher and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that the app will sync.

Even then, some users have found that following these steps helps them to get phones not on the list to work. Please know that our team is aware of the need to add more devices and testing on some models is being done.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have got Android App for Live Cricket but not seen any Android Phone. but if I got any info I will send you later. 

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @abdulmalik.

Thanks for sharing that! I'm sure that other users will indeed find it useful. 

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of topics to talk about in there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes