Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text notifications not working with mood messenger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have an Alta HR and I just switched my SMS message app to "mood messenger" and I'm not receiving text messages on my Fitbit only calls. Before I switched I receive texts just fine. The type of phone I have is moto e4 plus and it's updated and also my blue tooth is on, and I already selected in the app that should receive texts from "mood messenger" so I just don't understand. Thank you!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @moodmessenger.

Thanks for checking on all of those details.

It is possible that some of the permissions have not been set up correctly. I'd recommend going into your phone's settings and into the notifications settings. There, make sure that the permissions for that app are turned on. If they are, try turning them off, restarting your phone and then turning them on again.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried it and it doesn’t work still
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @moodmessenger.

Thanks for letting me know. 

Could you try setting up a different app to give it a test and see if text notifications from a different app do work? That should shed some light into what could be happening.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes