Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Water Empty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When  I log my water intake, the totals are there, but the dashboard widget remains at 0oz, no cups filled. I have v2.49. Very disappointing because water intake is my toughest, and it's disheartening to open the app and see all empty glasses and 0oz even when I've met my goal for the day. Any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @CindyLoo25, it's nice to have new faces around the Fitbit Community. Would you mind to share a screenshot with me of this issue? It seems this is a bug, but before I can determined if this is true I would like to have a closer look.

I'm wondering if this behavior happen when you closed the app an go back or it just simply not adding up your water entries in the moment you have logged them?

In the meantime I recommend to keep the app updated to the most recent version 2.49 for Android. If the issue persist try to use the online Dashboard to log your water entries.

Keep me posted, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

My app will track water... when I am in the Water Intake screen, however the dashboard tile always says 0, regardless of if the app is re-opened, new sync completed, etc. I never see water on the dashboard. The water I track remains in this section of the app, so at least it is tracking consistently.

When I just logged in to the online page, I do see the cups filling to represent the water recorded to date. My online dashboard does show the 5 filled cups, and 24oz remaining is noted. I really wish the app dashboard would show it. 

Screenshot_20170529-132340.pngScreenshot_20170529-132354.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, hey, @CindyLoo25Cat Tongue It is nice to see you. I have a few questions. Have you tried to log out of the App and back in? When did the issue start? And did you do something different than before it started? This information will help us to investigate the situation.

As my good friend said, @RobertoME, looks like this is a current bug we are experiencing and should be fixed in the next update. In the mean time I suggest to log it using the online dashboard and the other suggestions that my friend shared above

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes