Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not longer syncing with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone broke a little over a week ago and I just picked it up from the repair shop and I got on the Fitbit app and noticed that it was only tracking the calories that I burn naturally. I thought maybe the all needed to be updated so I went on Google play and it showed that the app needed updating. After the update the app still doesn't record anything other than the calories that I burn naturally. Please, some help and insights into this problem. Thank you in advance for the advice.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @linda.d. Welcome to the Forums.

It's great that you were able to repair your phone and thanks for letting me know that the app isn't showing the rest of your data. Nice job in updating the Fitbit app! It seems that your Fitbit isn't syncing your information correctly, which is the reason why you're only seeing the calories that you're burning naturally (BMR). I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. On your phone's settings, remove any device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Reboot your phone and restart your Fitbit.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile's icon > Fitbit image.
  5. Tap on sync now and wait until the process is completed.

If you receive an error message or the syncing doesn't move forward I'll need you to provide me with your phone's model and Android version, as well the model of your Fitbit.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes