Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer music not updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my Deezer account linked, but when I go to add music, it does not show any of my newly added playlists, and all the playlists are several weeks old (not updated).  I have tried uninstalling both apps (FitBit and Deezer), unlinking and relinking the accounts, and searched the Deezer forums but have found nothing regarding this issue.  Is anyone else experiencing this bug?  Are there any suggestions?

If not, does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative watch that works better for music? (Maybe with Spotify support!?)

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @BayssMekanique.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing the steps that you tried.

I'd like to ask some questions to better understand what is going on:

• What Fitbit device are you using?
  • What phone are you using?

Let me know if you have any further questions. Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

So after a bit more testing, I was able to get some of my playlists to appear.  It seems that if I make a change to my personal playlist (remove or add a song), I am able to get it to appear in the list.  For non-personal playlists, I have to remove them for a few minutes, and then re-add them.  After each change, I have to go into the Deezer section and reload the "Add Music" page until the change shows up.  If I wait too long, however, the changes won't get picked up and I have to go through the process all over again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BayssMekanique.

Thanks for sharing that workaround! 

It is possible that the situation is related to how Deezer updates the information and how it syncs with Fitbit. I'll be sharing this with the rest of the team so that it can be looked into.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes