Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default calendar notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I have an Android phone with about 5 accounts on it. One of these accounts let's call it x5@gmail.com is the same account that's my versa has been set up with. There is a calander for each each google account. On my Versa lite I only want to see one of these calanders (x5@gmail.com) notifications, but the notifications of all the calendars are syncing to my Versa. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community Forums @IMeasureStuff! When you enable calendar notifications in the Fitbit app for Fitbit device, only the default Calendar will send notifications to your tracker.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account
  2. Select Google
  3. Log in to the Google Account you want to link, then tap on Next.
  4. Enable the slider for Calendars
  5. Open the Calendar app 
  6. At the bottom of the screen, tap the Calendars icon to display a list of all calendars to which your Android has access. It'll include all of your private, shared, and public calendars linked to your Google Account.
  7. Select or deselect the individual calendars you want to appear when you're accessing the calendar app. You can adjust the list and change the default color associated with each calendar within the app by clicking the circled red i on the right side of the calendar name; in the new window, select a different color and even rename the calendar, then tap Done at the top of the screen.

I've moved your post to the Android App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue but with the Charge 2. Plz advise. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes