Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Phone Notification

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Since I updated my Blaze ,I noticed that there is a significant delay between my phone ringing and the notification.For example, when the phone rings,, I can
answer the call, and the notification comes across after the call is answered.
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Sweetcwr. Thanks for the information, if you are having problems with your notifications, I recommend following the instructions provided by @MarreFitbit in the My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app) post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just came back to fitbit after almost a year with a Samsung Gear Fit2. So disppointed the notification issues of the Charge HR are still present.

I may be returning my Blaze after one day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @boxall. The reason why you are having problems with your tracker is because Samsung Gear Fit2 is not a compatible mobile device. You can try the instructions provided in my previous post but keep in mind that you can still having problems.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have my Blaze for a while with the iPhone and had no issues. With the iPhone, incoming call notification would usually show up on my Blaze before the phone even rings.

HOWEVER, I switch over to the S8+ on Android and now, my call notifications are all over the place. Sometimes I get notification, sometimes I don't. Most of the time, 5 seconds delay. I'm not happy with the implementation on the Android. I don't know if this is a lack of support on the Android side or the Android platform.

Best Answer

I had the same problem.. Email and SMS notification were immediate. but phone was delayed by 10 seconds sometimes. I found to solution was to turn on "always connected" which I already had done BUT once I turned on Keep alive widget the phone notifications are now immediate.

I have a Ionic and very pleased with all the features.

Cheers  Flynn

Best Answer