Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Family From Account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past several hours on and off.. I have been trying to delete family members from my account. It allows me to proceed with deleting and a message generates stating that I will receive an email if I really want to delete but I have yet to get an email and the family members as well as data is still there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner! 

Thanks for bringing this up. I'd like to clarify the situation so that I can help you find out what is going on. Are you trying to remove them from a family account or as friends? 

If you are trying to remove them from a family account please follow the steps on this article.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you for responding. 

I'm trying to delete members from the app. It tells me i will receieve and email to confirm but I never receive the email. I tried at least 50 plus or more times over the last 2 days. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I just added a child to try this, I received an email in my update directory, have you checked your spam filter?

The senders address is noreply-notifications-service@fitbit.com

You might want to do a search with this address

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner and @Rich_Laue.

@Rich_Laue Thanks for helping out and sharing the email address.

@SunsetRunner Please do check for that email address. Make sure that your mail's filters are not sending the email to spam or outright deleting it. 

Let us know if there is anything else we can help out with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer