Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa not sync with my phone 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @tidaratpang, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading your Versa watch is not syncing with your phone. 

If the issue persists, please give it a try to these suggestions: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this get you back on track. Catch you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue with my Versa not syncing for the past 3 days. Turns out that my issue is that the "location permission" was turned off. It is required to sync. I figured this out by uninstalling and re-installing the Fitbit Versa app.  When I logged back in, the first screen showed location permission unchecked with a note saying it is required to sync. Once I clicked location permission and continued logging on, everything was fine. The fitbit synced automatically and my prior days' tracking updated. No re-pairing of the device needed. Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa won't connect to ann Android device. Please help me. I have already don al the troubleshooting fr9m help.fitbit.com. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try uninstalling the Fitbit Versa app and then re-install it. When you log back in, make sure location permission is checked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already did remove the fitbit app. That does not work. Do hou have more tips for me?   

Best Answer
0 Votes