Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Heart Rate Through Strava missing with app version 2.19

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

When I go for a ride I start Strava and Press and hold the button on my Fitbit Charge HR (to log Heart Rate every second instead of every 5 seconds) then when I finish I stop strava and Press and hold the button on my fitbit to stop logging. Both logs show up in the app activities and both show the detailed heart rate information, when I remove the workout log saved from my fitbit (because it is duplicated with the Strava one) this now removes the detailed heart rate information from the Strava log (I just get a flatish line). This did not use to happen in the previous app version. I have found that the only way to get the detailed information back is to either clear data in the app info of settings or to remove and reinstall the app.

All the heart rate data is stored ok on the Fitbit account online its just a problem with the new version of app.

Has any one else experienced this ? and can it be rectified.

I am using a Nexus 4 with Android 5.1.1

Many thanks

Rob

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @Gumball. I would recommend revoking access between Strava and Fitbit here. Then, please link them once again by following these instructions. This should get you back on track.

Hope to see you around more often. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes