Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not found

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fitbit has not synced since Friday afternoon as it says 'device not found'. Have tried rebooting the phone, rebooting Bluetooth, deleting the connection between fitbit and Bluetooth to reinstall it but Bluetooth cannot 'see' the fitbit at all. The app let's me log in and add manual information. My fitbit is just over a year old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Having tried restarting your phone without any luck, try restarting your fitbit using the procedure documented at Help article: How do I restart my tracker?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
I have followed the instructions in the link and my Fitbit is now synced and showing all the information from when it stopped working on Friday afternoon.
Thanks for your help
Jacqueline

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I have restarted the fitbit, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone. I even unpaired my device. Now it is finding my versa but not connecting to it. I have all locations selected permissions and the what not. I verified that I am running a 7.0 OS or higher and still no luck. This has been happening since yesterday afternoon. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine still doesn’t work right but it’s better than it was. It won’t connect to Bluetooth at all but it still records everything. I used to have to reboot it every day to get the results to show but after my last phone update, the sleep, steps etc show as normal even though it’s not connected to the Bluetooth. It’s very strange. Hope you get a better answer from someone.
Jacqueline

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes