Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in Sleep Graph slider and HR function

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why can I slide across sleep graph on iPhone and not on android? On iPhone I can see length of sleep between restless or awake periods. On android I can only get specific restless or awake times. This also is different for heart rate iPhone allows slide across graph and android only allows click on specific points. Why can't they function the same on both platforms?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Mtnbiker213 welcome to the forums! There are always going to be slight differences between both apps; nevertheless I recommend checking that both apps for iOS and Android have been updated to their latest versions. For iOS the latest version is 2.30 and it was released on December 8. Now, for Android the latest version is 2.39 and it was released today, December 12. 

Now, to see what version of the Fitbit app is installed on your iOS device:

1. Tap the Account tab.
  2. Tap Help. You'll see the app version at the top of the screen.

To update the Fitbit app for iOS to a newer version:

1. On your iOS device, tap App Store.
  2. Tap the Updates tab.
  3. If a Fitbit update is available, you'll see Fitbit in the list of pending updates.
  4. Tap Update.

Now, these are the instructions to see what version of the Fitbit app is installed on your Android device:

1. Tap the menu button.
  2. Tap Help.
  3. Tap Fitbit App.

To update the Fitbit app:

1. Open the Google Play store on your device.
  2. Tap the menu button.
  3. Tap My Apps and choose the Fitbit app.
  4. Tap Update. If you want automatic updates in the future, check the Allow automatic updating box.

Now, keep in mind that the tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. Hope this helps! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here went from IOS (iPhone 7) to Android (Samsung Note9) and the graph is awful compared to IOS. No slider, only points that are hard to select. Not a very good experience.  

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Moved from iPhone to pixel 3 and the heart rate chart is terrible compared to iOS. I like to see how deep is sleep and with android app I can't tell.  Hope they improve the charts. 

It also has lots of trouble connecting to my charge 3. 

Best Answer
0 Votes