Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties with Charge 3 and Google Pixel 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Feels like more of the same but I can't find anything specifically talking about sync issues with the Pixel 3 and Charge 3 HR.

• Sleep has stopped being tracked.
  • Device not found pretty much every day.
  • Data being lost or added to incorrect days. 
  • Having to uninstall and reinstall the app to get the Charge to even be seen by the app.
  • Sync taking dozens of times to work. 
  • Settings being lost.

I could go on. I've received underwhelming support via Twitter ('how sleep is tracked' - I have a clear idea, thanks as it worked for years!.

Fitbit, please sort asap. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @PaulSE4, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate all the information and details that were shared in your post, sorry for the difficulties experienced with your Charge 3 but thank you to contacting our Twitter support team prior to posting. Regarding your sleep difficulties, can you please let me know if your device isn't recording Sleep Stages or sleep information at all? When was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? Same for the data that's being lost or added to incorrect days. If possible, please send me some screenshots for a better understanding and to move forward with this. You can refer to this post to attach the screenshot. 

Regarding your syncing difficulties, if you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Google Pixel 3 that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes