Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissatisfied

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Was so super excited to upgrade my Blaze to the Versa... so far I am not impressed. 

The list to date is endless.  Biggest downfall is my phone ringer or vibrate has to be on in order to get notifications.  I keep my finger off and used my Blaze to get notified.  Versa doesnt allow that.  2. So far it's not recording my sleep.  Dont know why. 3. Clock faces wont change.  So far very dissatisfied. Also won't or cant get it to connect to the Vitality app because I cant find it anymore.  I use GS9+. 

Problem is I was sent a defective replacement for my blaze and i needed a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Was so super excited to upgrade my Blaze to the Versa... so far I am not impressed. 

The list to date is endless.  Biggest downfall is my phone ringer or vibrate has to be on in order to get notifications.  I keep my finger off and used my Blaze to get notified.  Versa doesnt allow that.  2. So far it's not recording my sleep.  Dont know why. 3. Clock faces wont change.  So far very dissatisfied. 

Problem is I was sent a defective replacement for my blaze and i needed a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes