Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance traveled accuracy concern

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa 2. With the last firmware change, it is now not calculating my distance correctly.  Yesterday it correctly had my 12,500 steps, but it only set it too 5.3 miles.  my stride length is set to almost  3 feet, so I would expect it to be much higher.  Any ideas why my pace is off?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My daily goal is set to 5 miles.  Yesterday, I had 5.3 miles.  On the donors it registered as 5.3 miles, but the circle around it was only 3/4 closed, not closed. Completely as I would expect.  Why does this not close if the goal is reached? 

If I click on it, the next screen shows the bat chart with a star, so that indicates goal is reached.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LaurieSx, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Which phone are you using to sync your Versa 2? The accuracy concern is only with the distance traveled or with the amount of steps that are being tracked? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Fitbit and troubleshoot the app with the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes