Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't connect after firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. About a month ago my charge 3 got a firmware update. I didn't notice the problem at first but after a while I saw nothing was syncing to my phone, and the last sync was about the same time the charge 3 updated.

In an attempt to get it to sync I told my fitbit app to forget the device and tried to re-pair it. I'm able to successfully find the device and get to the part where I enter the code shown on the fitbit, but once the code is entered it's endlessly stuck on 'connecting...'. 

I have a Huawei p30 lite, have had no problems before this firmware update. I'm clueless as what to do. The fitbit is pretty much useless without phone connectivity. Any help appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Same problem with Samsung Galaxy. Phone and Tablet.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

yep. Since my versa 2 did an update,  it won't stay connected and I don't receive notifications.  I've tried all the things - turning Bluetooth on/off, restarting,  etc 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my iPhone.  Sometimes I can pair it but it loses the pairing and isn't discoverable, and as soon as the pairing disconnects it won't re-pair or sync.  I can't even use my fitbit as a watch as it's not updating the time and I end up up to 45 minutes behind the actual time.

I've updated my phone, the fitbit app, restarted both devices a hundred times, tried whilst charging, whilst connected to wifi & whilst not connected to wifi, delete the fitbit app and re-added, removed the device and re-added, and also factory reset the fitbit.  I still cannot make it work and it's really disheartening, no issues since I got my fitbit at Christmas and all of a sudden this.

I'd love some help with what to do next!

Best Answer
0 Votes