Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does MobileTrack was removed?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did you take away the ability to only use the app and not have a fitbit to track your steps

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @smvww75, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and I believe you are referring to the MobileTrack option.

To give you an straight answer, no; we haven't removed this feature. However, this will depend on compatibility, as not all mobile phones are able to support this feature.

Please review in our list of Compatible Devices if your device is listed: https://www.fitbit.com/devices

See you later and hope this information helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot add the Mobiletracker back to my account as it's not showing it as an option. I believe I even added the mobiletracker AFTER I set up my Charge 2. I wasn't sure what it was so unsynced/deleted it (unsure as I tapped on it and it was gone.)  I'm using the same phone but when I looked under devices mine (sony z3 dual) is not listed. So I don't understand why it's not when I originally set it up on it. Now Run is an option but I don't want that. 

Also I have GPS permissions allowed where asked but when I look at an activity I don't see where you can view this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes