Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Droid Turbo) Bluetooth does not detect my Zip

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello and thank you.

I recently received a Zip as a gift and had it connected to my previous phone (Droid Ultra) and worked like a charm.

However, I just replaced my phone, and now the new one will not under any circumstances sync with my Zip.

I've reinstalled the app, reset my Zip, restarted my phone, etc. and nothing will work.  Not only does it not sync, upon searching for Bluetooth devices from my phone (with Bluetooth enabled of course) it does not discover my Zip when sitting two inches away.

Is there a reason my Zip isn't broadcasting  a signal?  My computer did not locate it either on a Bluetooth scan.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I noticed you are new around in our community, welcome aboard @groundzero55. Make sure your new mobile device is listed in our support device. If it does, then try with the following article: I can't sync my tracker, for additional help tips. Keep in mind that your Zip does not sync as any other conventional Bluetooth devices. Make sure also your phone is not set in power saving mode.

Also if you are trying to sync from your Android device and you are near of your wireless sync dongle of your computer try to disconnect it as it might interfering with your phone.

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Thank you for the response. I've done everything referenced in the thread to no avail. When I restarted Bluetooth on my phone, Zip is detected as a nearby device, but when I click to pair it, the message pops up "Pairing rejected by Zip" and I also got another message upon my fourth try - "Couldn't pair with Zip because of an incorrect PIN or passkey" which makes completely no sense. Now, after pressing OK, Bluetooth is again no longer even detecting my device. "No nearby Bluetooth devices were found."
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for keep me posted @groundzero55. It's weird that is asking you for a PIN or passkey as you said. This should not be happening. Are you trying to use the bluetooth configuration of your phone. Remember that the set up process is only possible through the option of your Fitbit app. I recommend to review the following article: I'm having trouble setting up my tracker. If this is not helping then my last recommendation is to contact our customer support team.

Hope this helps. See ya around my friend.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes