Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Dashboard Resets and Removed Tiles on Dashboard Reappear

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Edit Dashboard Resets and Removed Tiles on Dashboard Reappear...

Is there anyway to get the changes made in edit Dashboard to stay more than a day?

Despite going on and editing my dashboard, which lasts maybe a day, then the dashboard resets and removed tiles reappear. For example if I removed the little red jumping guy that shows hours active, it'll eventually reappear in the upper left driving everything else down and to the right.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @toddsdonald!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this. Our team is aware of the situation. At this moment we do not have any specific details on a solution or a work around. When we do have any updates we will be letting everyone know about it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an update to this post? It is an old post but I am still having this same issue as well. I edit the dashboard and then the next day or time I log in, it has reset to default. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Tralcon.

The situation should've been resolved by now. Perhaps you could try to delete the app's cache and then log back in and see if it helps with the tiles. You can clear the cache by going into your phone's setting and into the app settings. Look for the Fitbit app and select it. Once you have selected it, you can clear the cache.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the response.  That did not work.  It still defaulted back to the original tile settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tralcon.

That sounds bothersome, thanks for giving it a shot.

Are you logged in on different computers at the same time? If you are, it is possible that if you are logged on a different computer, that computer doesn't register the changes and then uploads the details of the tiles on that end to the servers and thus resets the tiles you removed. Could you verify that you aren't logged in on two different computers at the same time?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not logged on to two different devices at once.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tralcon.

Thanks for letting me know. I will be passing this on to the rest of the team so that it can be looked into.

As soon as I receive any updates on the matter I'll be sharing it with everyone in here.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes