Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit previous day food log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The food log for the fitbit app has become a bit of a frustration. Before the latest update, I could go back to certain days and add food that I had forgotten to add. Now it appears it consolidates it into averages for the week and does not allow you to do that. What makes it even more frustrating though, is that random days can be edited from weeks prior. Is there any way we can fix this issue?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @succubus, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared with me, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Also, please check the information that's specified on our help article: How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities? and let me know if the issue persists.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer