Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

just bought the ionic set it up, done the email verification and still displays on my phone verification required i have reset the app a few times and its still displaying this.  

Cheers TIA

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

What iOS are you using?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Welcome on board @C2BOSS, it's nice to see you here! Thanks for taking the time to reset your Fitbit app in order to solve this inconvenience with your email verification. Nice way to go! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, did you create your account through the Fitbit app or the Fitbit website? Are you able to log in to your account through the Fitbit app? If so, please open the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Security and Login > Change email, you will be able to see the following screen:

changeEmail.jpg

In here, you will be able to type your new email address (without the typo), confirm your email and type your password, then tap on "Change" on the top right corner. As the screen mentions, we will send you a verification email to your new email address.

I've moved your post to the Android App as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer