Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reset password or change email address

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So here it goes fitbit app did an update and logged me out. Now I can't get back into the app. I can get into dashboard via the web and using the "login using G+" and sent into security settings for G+ to see the stored password.  Here is the big issue I can't reset my password because I no longer have the email address/service provider associated with the account and I can't change the email because the password doesn't work (yet I can login using G+).  Why doesn't this app have a mobile recovery number like other apps or allow you to login using G+?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @spomatto.

Thanks for trying all of those steps before posting in here.

I could see that you got in touch with our support team too. The best way to move forward in this case would be to create a new account with an email address that you have access to. 

If you have the time, maybe you could post your suggestion in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users could comment and vote on your idea to show their support. Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any further questions.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes