Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endomondo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I like using the Endomondo App. My question is can I just sync my run, walk or workout from my fitbit into Endomondo without getting the whole days information?
Scott
Farrell, Pa. USA 16121
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Scott16121, welcome aboard to our Community. In this case the API belongs to Endomondo so the options I can share with you are limited. When you sync from Fitbit to Endomondo you are limited to see only steps, distance, and sleep. Now if you sync from Endomondo to Fitbit any activity will be post as "Workouts" on your Exercise history

Only here you can decide if you what to disable Endomondo auto post to Fitbit  by going to Settings > Connect and unchecking Auto-Post New Workouts to Fitbit.

I'm sorry I can't offer you a solution and let me know if you have Further questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Scott16121, welcome aboard to our Community. In this case the API belongs to Endomondo so the options I can share with you are limited. When you sync from Fitbit to Endomondo you are limited to see only steps, distance, and sleep. Now if you sync from Endomondo to Fitbit any activity will be post as "Workouts" on your Exercise history

Only here you can decide if you what to disable Endomondo auto post to Fitbit  by going to Settings > Connect and unchecking Auto-Post New Workouts to Fitbit.

I'm sorry I can't offer you a solution and let me know if you have Further questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi Scott16121

I've just been trying to do this myself, I mean who wants to see that you've walked so many thousand steps on Endomondo everyday....

The way I'm doing it at the moment is to find your run log on the Fitbit dashboard, click on to it so you have all the stats up, towards the top right hand corner there are 3 dots click on that and click export as a TCX file, save the file to your desktop or in a running folder then go to Endomondo and 'add workout' and upload the file.

Sounds long winded but it's quite simple, hope this helps!   

Best Answer
0 Votes