Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English language settings and steps per hour keep changing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm English and have my setting in English yet challenges and info shows in German. I work awkward times and and I keep changing the steps per hour and end up losing out. I'd like answers in English please.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Armyveteran, its nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community. Regarding the language in the Fitbit app, is managed by your phone settings. So make sure the language of your phone is properly configured.

About the steps per hour you have mentioned, I would like to know more details. As what exactly is the behavior of your steps per hour, are your steps not showing up on the app? Are your steps syncing in general or only is happening with your hourly goal?

In the meantime you can try the following for both scenarios. Review if your app is updated to the latest version for Android. You can check the Google play store on your installed apps to see if there is a new version available. If there is, go ahead and install this new version.

Regardless if it was necessary to update the app I recommend to log out from your Fitbit app. Restart your phone and wait until has loaded. Once your phone has started, go to your app manager on your phone settings and look for in downloaded apps the Fitbit app. Here tap in "Clear Cache and Data". Go back to your Fitbit app and log in to your account to give it another try.

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes