Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "invitation not found on this server" Workweek Hustle C.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there! I currently have the Fitbit Alta and my phone is the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017). I have been invited to join The Workweek Hustle and the last couple times it takes me to a website that says:

'The requested URL/challengeDeepLinking/invitation not found on this server'

and I'm not recieving any notifications in the app either. I've tried logging out and uninstalling the app and shutting my phone down and restarting it after a few minutes. Is there something else I'm missing?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Problem has been resolved!!! 😁 So after I uninstalled, reinstalled, shut down and rebooted my phone it still didn't work.  So I then unfriended her and friended her again, then I got her to send a new challenge to me and it worked. I had this problem happen earlier last year but didn't get around to resolving it, also the messages were going to my gmail account instead of hotmail and I wouldn't get any notifications in the app. So I'm wondering when I set up my Alta from my old one something went wrong and it didn't register that I switched. Thanks for all the suggestions @Odyssey13  and @YojanaFitbit I really appreciate it!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @AprilLJ  are you clicking the invite via the app or in an email? The more you share, the better chance of helping you. Let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm accepting via an email as I'm not getting any notification for it in the app. I'm friends with this person and have accepted an invite from them before.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @AprilLJ! Thanks for sharing this information. You did a great job troubleshooting the Fitbit app.

Thanks for jumping in @Odyssey13. That's a great question!

You will get that error message every time you try to open a Fitbit Challenge invitation from the website. Fitbit Challenges are only available for the Fitbit app.  I'd like to have more information about this issue.

• How long this has been happening?
  • Are you having issues with other type of Fitbit Challenges?

I'd like to try something else with you. Please ignore the challenge request and ask your friend to send it again. You can also try to start a new Fitbit Challenge and send an invitation to your friend. 

I'll be around, please keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Problem has been resolved!!! 😁 So after I uninstalled, reinstalled, shut down and rebooted my phone it still didn't work.  So I then unfriended her and friended her again, then I got her to send a new challenge to me and it worked. I had this problem happen earlier last year but didn't get around to resolving it, also the messages were going to my gmail account instead of hotmail and I wouldn't get any notifications in the app. So I'm wondering when I set up my Alta from my old one something went wrong and it didn't register that I switched. Thanks for all the suggestions @Odyssey13  and @YojanaFitbit I really appreciate it!!

Best Answer

Happy news @AprilLJ ! Thanks for sharing. Now you can get in the challenge and show those steps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AprilLJ! Excellent workaround, thanks for sharing this information. I've marked your post as the best answer of the thread to help other user having similar issues with Fitbit Challenges. 

I agree with @Odyssey13 sharing more details will be of great help for others.

Keep stepping around in the Forums! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

My husband is having the same problem he did unfriend me and then re friended me and I sent another invite and he still cannot connect he gets that badd URL era in the e-mail he is trying to connect through the e-mail invite as he does not receive an invite in the app can you please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Mpoillucci  have your husband invite you and see if that works for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes