Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobileTrack - linked to another device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

MobileTrack shows as a device but Linked to another device. This is the only phone I have ever installed Fitbit on. I unpaired the device and MobileTrack is not available so I could not add it back in myself. However when I recorded an activity the MobileTrack device which is seemingly linked to another device has reappeared.

What does this represent? I would really like MobileTrack to be there on this device but I don't believe Fitbit allow that at the moment.

On OnePlus 6 - Android 10

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SunsetRunner what do you mean by Mobile Track seems to be there?

Is it there as an option to add?

Or as a connected device?

Where did it say mobile track connected with a different device?

If this was the case, you should still have been able to add mobile track with the current phone.

That is if your phone has the needed supporting hardwhere.

Mobile track is when the phone can be used to record steps while the user is not wearing the Fitbit  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I mean Mobile Track is a connected device.

It is not available to add.

It says it is linked to another device right there in the device list. When I unpair it, it just comes back again.

The supported hardware thing seems like a bit of an excuse to me. Google Fit and other pedometer apps seem to record steps just fine. I'd be very surprised if my phone didn't have the hardware required.

Perhaps it is that Mobile Track only becomes available to add as a device once a band has been linked?

Best Answer
0 Votes