Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 hasn't synced since Thursday 8/20 can't seem to resolve it. I have tried everything including uninstalling and re-installing the app it won't set up via bluetooth on my pixel 3xl. This a new problem and I would assume has to do with some update. Basically I have a watch not a smartwatch since it doesn't show any notifications or incoming calls anymore. I really don't know what else to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I bought a versa 2 against my better judgment after getting a wopping 25% discount after my first versa died. I should have listened to my gut and just bought a galaxy fit2.

This thing is such a pain. Will not sync, hardly gives any notifications etc. I kind of just want my money back. Such a disappointment 😒

Best Answer

I 100% agree with you. I have had my Versa 2 for one day and am already over it. This is after a broken versa and then a broken new one the a 35% discount on the 2.

Started with my clock face not wanting to switch so I uninstalled everything and started over. It took forever just to find my device and then wouldnt complete. Some how my blutooth picked it up without me paring just for the issue with the clock face to remain.

I kinda want my money back to get the Galexy fit as well

Best Answer
0 Votes