Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything is Sleep Stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay, this is actually a problem I have with the app, not with the device itself, but I can't find the proper place to post this.

For a few days now, usually towards evening (GMT) the app starts glitching out, randomly showing sleep stats instead of other stats on the overview. I can still see how much I logged for water, calories etc. when I tap on where those are supposed to be, but on the overview the icon for the "replaced stats" is gone, as is the displayed data. It's just sleep stats. Everything. Is. Sleep. Stats. And it's driving me nuts.

Oh yeah, and the affected things keep changing. Right now my female health stats claim "7 hours 15 minutes, 85 sleep score", earlier it was heart rate and hourly activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Truthuhn, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for he details that were shared. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using to check the Fitbit app? When was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted and let me know if the issue persists. If so, please send me some screenshots so I can further investigate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I did do those normal trouble shooting steps twice, then it was actually fine for a week.... now yesterday's active hours are slowly taking over. It may not look like it, but the one in the middle is actually days with exercise, haha...

20200428_102509.jpg

And this is basically what happened to a bunch of other, random stats for weeks, just that it showed me how long I slept that night on the "preview"; it still leads me to the proper category when I tap on it.

My phone is operating with Android OS, and that's what I'm using to check.

Best Answer
0 Votes