Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise double-counted as “Fitbit Coach” & “Fitstar”

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just started doing some workouts from the Coach app on my Versa, but when looking at these in the Exercise section of the app, I see each one twice—once as  “Fitbit Coach: Personal Trainer” & again as “Fitstar: Personal Trainer”.  Below is where I did 2 workouts:

Screenshot_20180523-152442.png

They seem to be about 2 minutes off, not sure what is going on there, I only hit the start button once.  I am not a Premium subscriber and don’t have the Coach app installed.  Help!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Exactly the same thing happening to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an update on this? The Fitbit coach is causing me so many issues. It logs twice, the calories burned don’t line up with what my versa heart rate tracker says. It’s annoying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, i dont like this!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lately I'm not getting the fitbit coach workout to show in my fitbit app. If it does show up, it's once as fitbit coach the other comes up with strength training under my fitness pal  (since I use that app for food tracking) 

Anyone get a resolution?

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is almost exactly the same.. I'm getting two entries. One for Fitbit coach, and one for fitstar. They seem to very in lentgh, but are pretty mich what you are seeing...

It's annoying, I like doing the excersizes from my versa, but coach on the versa certainly needs some help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes