Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise no longer shows minute and seconds

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Noticed recently that I only get how many minutes a workout (run with GPS) lasted, instead of minutes and seconds. 

Considering that the distance always differce a bit even if I run the same route the pace/km don't really help much.

Like my last two runs, both work outs lasted 26 minutes but the pace isn't the same, nor is the distance. I'd rather see if I've run 26 min and 10 seconds, or 26 min and 50 seconds. Otherwise I simply don't know which run was faster or better. The time is the only thing that is constant on my runs, compared to gps distsnce

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Okaina, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.  

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps and let me know if the issue persists:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using a oneplus 7t Pro. 

I'll admit that I'm slow to update apps, so I'm not sure which fitbit app-update this started to happen. Last or next to last, it haven't been that long. Phone is also up to date. Android 10, oxygen is 10.0.8. Hd01ba.

Tried the steps but obviously didn't work. 

Screenshot_20200512-213452.jpg

 Thats how my run workout looks now days

Edit: I have a charge 2 and always start my runs from the fitbit device manually, don't wait for auto-exercise detection to kick in

Best Answer

Hi.  I too have the same problem.  It shows minutes rounded up.  However, if you look at elevation it shows the time with minutes and seconds.  I hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where are you looking? 

charleskn_1-1651007047519.png

charleskn_0-1651006974777.png

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes