Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise tile on App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a current issue on why my phone app exercise tile no longer is registering past workouts. When tapping into exercise it shows this weeks logs with Workout type, minutes, calories, zone minutes but when you swipe to calendar view with the check marks, its incomplete as well as the duration past 30 minutes section, Distance pas 30 days, exercise in HR zone and calories burned are all incomplete. I reinstalled the app and no luck.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I discovered random workout data that mysteriously disappears from the tabs and will suddenly reappear later. Sometimes its just a workout. Sometimes its a day and sometimes its more than one day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Soozeei   What type of phone do you use, Android or iPhone?  You are describing an app issue.  When bugs show up, they are usually phone type specific.

I want to move your post to your phone type forum.  You might get more help.  Sometimes, app bugs affect some, but not all users.  Can you please provide:

• The type/brand of phone you use
  • The operating system of the phone
  • The version of the Fitbit app you have
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Androis Phone Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Android Version 11

App version 3.41.2

I just reinstalled the latest Fitbit App hoping to resolve this issue but it didn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only fix I found is I have to scroll down through my list of exercises for the month and then scroll back up to the top and the info is now visible on calendar view as well as duration past 30 minutes section, Distance past 30 days, exercise in HR zone and calories burned.

Best Answer

I have the same bug on my Google Pixel 2xl. It only started having this bug after I got my new Sense watch... Is there a place where we can report this issue ? I can't find where I'm supposed to submit it so it gets fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I discovered random workout data that mysteriously disappears from the tabs and will suddenly reappear later. Sometimes its just a workout. Sometimes its a day and sometimes its more than one day.

Best Answer
0 Votes