Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITSTAR BETA

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, 

I recently switched over to a Samsung 8+ and downloaded the FitStar app. Prior to using a Samsung I was on an iphone using the same app. Here's the issue- I was using these amazing freestyle BETA programs on FitStar. The best variety if treadmill exercises in existence! 

Now when I log into the FitStar app I don't have the option to use the treadmill options. Does anyone know where they went?????

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LindsayFIT Hello! Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

We are temporarily removing the "Audio Run/Walk - Beta" option from the Fitstar app menu. On 10/17/2017, this option will be available again as part of our rebranding of Fitstar to Fitbit Coach. Let me know if you have questions! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@LindsayFIT Hello! Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

We are temporarily removing the "Audio Run/Walk - Beta" option from the Fitstar app menu. On 10/17/2017, this option will be available again as part of our rebranding of Fitstar to Fitbit Coach. Let me know if you have questions! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you for your reply,

Will the rebranding of Fitstar have a cost associated with the Audio Run/Walk- Beta option?

Thank you,

Lindsay
Best Answer

@LindsayFIT Yes, the cost will reflect the current prices for Fitstar

Best Answer

Bummer. 😣 Was also wonderimg where Beta treadmill hillish had gone to...

Best Answer
0 Votes

So will fitbit coach be included in cost of fitstar premium? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kawriter Great question! Fitstar Premium = Fitbit Coach Premium. 

Fitbit Coach is just the new re-branding of Fitstar. Take a look at our announcement for more information. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I love audio coaching for treadmill workouts! Can’t wait for this feature to return. I hope it will accompany free runs too! 

Best Answer
0 Votes