Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate graph issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my charge 2 for about a week now and noticed some issues with the heart rate graph in the android app.

Two specific issues:

1) Sometimes when I go to look at the heart rate graphs, I won't be able to tap one to get a closer view. Tapping them doesn't do anything, even after synching a few times or waiting some time (waited up to 5minutes with no result). Closing and restarting the app doesn't seem to work either. It'll go back to functioning normally at some later point though and I'll suddenly be able to see the graphs in more detail.(The screen won't turn if I turn my screen though, which is a shame because it would allow one to see the graph in even more detail, not sure if this is intentional or another bug)

2) sometimes the graphs suddenly display a dotted gray line as if the fitbit wasn't able to track my heart rate during that time, even if it showed as a normal full graph earlier. If I then tap the graph for a closer view it suddenly does have the data for those 'blanc' lines and it'll show a complete graph. This doesn't fix the issue permanently though: normally you'd figure it gathered its' data and will store that data to show the complete graph next time... however next time i bring them up they'll be incomplete again. The graphs displaying normally or not seems to be about a 50/50% chance, for the current day as well as for previous days.

Relevant info:

Fitbit Charge 2

Huawei P8 (fitbit app and Charge3 driver up to date)

I set it to manual syncing, but I do allow it ample time to sync and process data before wanting to check these graphs.

Besides that, as suggestions:

- I'd prefer the heart rate graph to show actual time indications instead of 'morning'/'noon'/'evening'.

-I'd also be really interested in being able to overlay a heart rate graph on top of my sleeping graph.

- the trophies are rather hidden away on the phone app. It would be awesome if we could showcase our trophies in an optional panel on the dashboard (I'm proud of them, so it would motivate me if I was greeted with the sight of my previous achievements).

Thanks for reading and hope somebody knows what's up with those heart rate graphs.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

This isn't really the answer to your questions, but something that might help you.

If you look at the dashboard on fitbit.com, you can see your heart rate, as well as other data, graph in better detail with the hours shown, and you can read off the values as you drag your cursor along.  And also it shows the data directly from the Fitbit database so what you see there can help you tell the true data vs. the phone display issues.

As far as the phone display issues, sometimes it helps to clear the app's cache and reboot your phone.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes