Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit keeps pausing audio

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! My Fitbit keeps pausing my audio on my phone whenever it 'disconnects', even if I'm holding my phone. My fitbit (charge 2) is the only bluetooth device I use. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android). When listening to podcasts through the stitcher app, using headphones or through the built in speaker, it will pause sporadically without saying anything. It pauses while I'm driving, walking, sitting, or any other number of activities. It's absolutely infuriating because it happens SO OFTEN. Turning off bluetooth is the only thing that stops it but if I turn off bluetooth I don't get call and text notifications to my fitbit and would like to figure out a way to keep bluetooth on.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Kbeck12, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? Also, can you please let me know if while using the Bluetooth audio device there is another Bluetooth connection near by your Fitbit?

Keep in mind that if you have multiple Bluetooth products like speakers or headsets paired to your phone along with your Fitbit device, you may have trouble using more than one at the same time. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes