Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit 4.12.1 updated something on the Sense 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Android 4.12.1 downloaded something to my Sense 2.  Does anyone know what it downloaded/updated?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I think it was just updating the ECG App on the watch.   ECG 4.0 updated March 14, 2024

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Kaibab1959 - what makes you think it downloaded something to your watch? Is there a change in battery life, if so try turning off the phone's Bluetooth, charging and restarting the watch.

Then pull down on the watch face to get to Quick Settings to monitor battery level. 

(You won't get any notifications during this test).

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After updating the App 4.12.1,  The watch buzzed and a progress bar appeared on the watch face and then completed after 20 seconds or so...   The firmware version stayed the same.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kaibab1959- during syncing the watch can download an updated version of a clock face.

If the Fitbit App update refreshed itself when installing the later version it may be possible to remedy the updating of the clock face that may have been failing before [and possibly causing watch battery issues].

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it was just updating the ECG App on the watch.   ECG 4.0 updated March 14, 2024

Best Answer