Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Alta Won't Sync with Honor 6X

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Honor 6X is my main phone and it synced with my new Fitbit Alta when I first got it and now I can't get it to work.  I have turned Bluetooth on and everything.  It syncs with my spare IPhone and my computer.  Please help me.  If not I will return it and get the gear fit 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Smarttech2017, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! At the moment only Honor 6 has been listed as compatible.

The Honor 6X has all the requirements to be compatible but is not listed as compatibleThis means that we have not tested it for compatibility and added it to the list yet. If the device supports BLE (AKA Bluetooth 4.0) I recommend giving the troubleshoot steps a try:

1. Turn your tracker off and back on using the instructions here.
  2. Try the setup process again.
  3. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your mobile device (turn it off and then back on).
  4. Try setting up your tracker again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app.

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Follow these easy instructions to learn how you can set up your Fitbit tracker using a smartphone. See more at www.fitbit.com/how-to
Best Answer
0 Votes