Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data download and webpage not sharing data with device on H20

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm getting really upset with Fitbit, This is day 3 and I can still not download my data, the arrow just goes round and round, I've tried 10 Min each time on two different computers, further the information I entered on the website, mainly water intake does not show on my phone, website shows 10 cups, phone 5, all food entered on website shows on phone just not H20, I'm not sure this is the stress I need in my life just to help lose weight which in itself is stressful.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @BlueKnight.

I'm afraid I don't fully understand what is happening so let me ask you some questions about both situations:

1. For the information not downloading. What exactly do you mean by downloading? Are you referring to the syncing from the tracker to your app?
  2. As for the water, have you tried resetting the connection between H20 and Fitbit? You can do so by going into 'Applications' settings on the web Dashboard and clicking on 'Revoke Access' from the H20 app. Then, try reconnecting them and the information should go through.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I cannot Export my data from the webpage to a CVS file, if you go to
settings and then click data export, you have the option to export the data
, when I select the current week and then export sleep, activity, intake and
select download the arrow just goes around and around, I have started a Tech
support claim so time will tell

James
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @BlueKnight.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter. I will be sure to keep my eyes open and if we do receive any news on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

sue still has not been resolved

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @BlueKnight.

Indeed, I haven't located any news on the matter. I will be sure to let everyone know if I do locate any news or updates.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

how about having fitbit remove the data export until they get it to work, currently its false advertisement as after 3 weeks it is still not working, I'm really getting upset over their inability to fix this

Best Answer

I think we should get a refund on our premium account. This is rediculous. With this type of support and Fitbit's financial problems it will not last.

Best Answer

Hello @BlueKnight and @kawipoo.

I absolutely understand where you are coming from and how this can be absolutely frustrating. Please know that we do take all comments into consideration and we're always looking for ways to improve. There still haven't been any news, but I'll keep my eyes open. Our team is fully aware of the situation and it is being worked on.

Feel free to reach out if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes