Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not tracking sleep now

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the latest update for app yesterday now I find that my sleep tracker did not track my sleep last night.  Everything else is working fine!  Frustrating!  Never had this issue before updating!  

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ellen2016@Davide_BOX_ZERO: which Fitbit tracker(s) are you using? I haven’t seen that problem with my Surge and with my Charge 2 (each connected to separate accounts). 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using the Blaze. I tried syncing with both the Android and the PC app but i can't read the sleep data.
This happened after the last watch update (the blaze is now running the 17.8.401.3 firmware)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Davide_BOX_ZERO: I’ve seen the same reported on the French Blaze forum, hence my question. There are actually several Blaze users who reported the issue. It appeared after the firmware upgrade on their trackers, so I think it’s a Blaze issue (though it doesn’t appear to affect everyone), not an Android app issue.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine stopped tracking sleep as well just shows that I went to sleep time and wake up time no ststs it used to eork hasn't worked for 4 or 5 days now. I tried a few suggestions but nothing has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charger 2 quick tracking sleep thru the night the past 2 nights. It will track the first 1 5 to 2 hrs be blank about 3 hrs and then pick up again for another couple of hours. It seems to stop when my alarm goes off at 4:30 a.m. it's never done that before now. The only thing that I have done different was change the band. 

Best Answer
0 Votes