Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App crashing on One Plus One when using "Track your exercise"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Everyone,

Fitbit App is crashing on my Android device One Plus One when i am trying to use "Track your exercise" in the app.

Already tried below.

* Uninstalling and reinstalling the App.

* Clearing App Data.

* Updating the App to the latest version.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks in Advance

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you are using Cyanogenmod, you might want to try changing the theme you are using. I was having the exact same problem connecting to Fitbit's "Track Your Exercise" tab via on my OPO. As part of my testing, I switched back to the Modern Theme and everything seems to be working again. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Similar issue here crashes both on wireless network as well as on wifi when trying to access sport, i have submitted the report multiple times but seems like its of no use.

Device: OnePlus One 

Android Version: 6.0.1

Cyanogen OS version 13.1.2-ZNH2KAS3P0-bacon

FitBit device : Charge HR 

Firmeware version 18.122

I have tried log off log on still crashes when accessing sport

I have tried phone restart still crashes when accessing sport 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same issue, stopped working with latest app version.

Oneplus One
Best Answer
I have the same issue as well. Tried the things mentioned above but didnt help either.

Device: OnePlus One
FitBit Charge 2
Best Answer

Customer rep John has escalted this issue. It is going to be further researched and fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are using Cyanogenmod, you might want to try changing the theme you are using. I was having the exact same problem connecting to Fitbit's "Track Your Exercise" tab via on my OPO. As part of my testing, I switched back to the Modern Theme and everything seems to be working again. 

Best Answer
Changing the theme fixed the crashing issue.
Best Answer

Yup changing theme fixed the issue for me.

@Sirion wrote:

Best Answer

@Sirion wrote:

Changing theme fixed it for me, thanks.

Best Answer