Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App wont delete silent alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to delete 2 silent alarms on my fitbit android app. My charge 2 shows no alarms set but the app still shows them. It wont let me click on them to try and clear them yet counts them as alarms when I try to add more silent alarms. Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Taffy.

I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on and ask some questions.

• When did this start happening?
  • Do you see some sort of error message somewhere?

In the meantime I'd like to recommend that you log out of the app and then force close it. Then open it again and log back in. That should force the app to reload everything and should help with the alarms.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Taffy.

I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on and ask some questions.

• When did this start happening?
  • Do you see some sort of error message somewhere?

In the meantime I'd like to recommend that you log out of the app and then force close it. Then open it again and log back in. That should force the app to reload everything and should help with the alarms.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

did not work for me - force close took me to Android and I am on i phone app - i show no silent alarms set on Inspire 2Fitbit, none set on settings on computer - but cannot shut it off on iPhone app itself and i cannot delete it - looking to find a way - thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes