Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 and Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone! I have a smartphone Xiaomi redmi 4 pro and I'd like to buy a Fitbit Charge 2. My smartphone is not present in the official list of Fitbit, but it is a Android 6.0 with bluetooth 4.2. Someone is already using a Fitbit with this smartphone? Everything is working correctly?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hey @lostinjericho! Thanks for stepping into the Forums.

While I do not have the mobile device that you described, I'd like to mention that there is a possibility that the phone will work since it does meet the general hardware requirements. In my experience, incompatible issues can sync and work but their performance can definitely be spotty. Nevertheless, I'm very interested in hearing other users' experiences with this mobile device.

Hope to see you around the Forums and that you get more details on this from other users.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! Tomorrow I'll receive my first Fitbit charge 2...i hope everything will
be fine...
I'll write here anyhow...

See you tomorrow! 😉
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit I can confirm that Fitbit Charge 2 work with my Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro! Yeah!

Best Answer

Hello @lostinjericho! Thanks for the update.

It's great to know that it is syncing correctly without any issues. 

If you have the time, you should take a look at one of our Discussion boards. There you can talk about a lot of different issues with other users.

Hope to see you around the Forums.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi guys, I just bought a fitbit charge 2 and I have a xiaomi redmi 4 note and is not syncing everything, like the notifications. should I do something different? thank you for your feedback

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Alex_Ro7!

As mentioned previously, the Xiaomi Redmi 4 is not currently a supported device and thus we cannot guarantee that it will work correctly. You could try the notifications troubleshooting to see if it does the trick, but we can't assure you that it will work even after troubleshooting.

If possible please look into using a different, supported, device to get it to work correctly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes